Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

First blog! (On this blog)

Okay, I have given in and started a new blog! But I miss my old one. It's fun to go back to facesinacrowd and look at what I was thinking and feeling about 2 years ago...so much has changed! In a way it's appropriate to start a new blog, though. Facesinacrowd represents a time when I had moved away from home for good for the first time and was just starting to test the waters of "the real world." Now I have been in "the real world" for a little while, and feel that the shifting currents of my identitiy have finally started to become a steady body of water! I am so glad to meet myself! :) I am married, I am settled in the Midwest (for now!) and have a baby on the way. I feel like life is finally settling down...but, I also have this feeling that life is just starting to get really interesting...

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love it!! You are so damn poetic. This is totally going to be the biggest adventure of your life and I am soo happy to be a long-disctance part of it. Despite the miles and states between us I feel that we are getting closer and closer. Yay for babies!