Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Year of Marriage!


Wow has the year flown by! Travis and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on October 6th. To mark the milestone we left Sophia with a babysitter for 3 hours...that's 2 hours longer than the longest amount of time she's previously spent away from us! Unfortunately, I guess there was a lot of crying involved and Sophia had a hard time taking the bottle...something we need to work on if I'm ever going to go back to work again! (Hopefully sooner rather than later!). Travis and I spent our time away from Sophia at home celebrating with wine and lots of flowers, and then we brought Sophia with us to dine at our favorite restaurant, Thai Orchid. What an incredible and wonderful year it's been! It still feels like I just met Travis just a few months ago :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Happy Aniversary!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it has been a year, and an eventful, "productive" one at that! ha! You guys are such a wonderful couple, such awesome parents, an amazing team!