Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Busy Weekend!

When things get busy you just have to nurse wherever you can...
We went for our first family bike ride!





The weekend was beautiful, and Sophia got to play outside a lot!








And the cats helped with the yard work...












Sophia is discovering all kinds of things! Like how to turn on the stove...









And destroy the spice rack! :)

















BEST OF ALL, Sophia had her first horse ride! (I got to ride too!). I swear Sophia is a natural...she held onto the horn and sat very comfortably...she was very quiet and good while she was riding! Yay!


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with the girl's early riding ability. When did you first get on a horse? I don't think i know when R first did--I'd like to know.

Best,

RB