Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Couple More Sophia Songs...

As time goes by we come up with more and more songs! Travis and I are contemplating recording and posting our "Nursing Song Duet." The lyrics are simple: "Nibble, nibble, pause" (that's it!) but when sung as a round we're pretty amazing. ;)

Here are a couple other songs:

The Nursing March:
We nurse and we nurse and we nurse and nurse and nurse
We nurse all day, we nurse all night, cuz nursing's what we like!

The Diaper Song (sung to the tune of "Spider Pig" from the Simpson's Movie)
Diaper Butt
Diaper Butt
Sophia is a Diaper Butt
She wears a diaper all day long
And sings her silly diaper song!

Mommy Loves her Baby (sung to the tune of "I Will" by the Beatles)
I love you cuz I'm your mommy
I love you cuz you're you
I love all that you are and ever will be
I love everything you do!
Love you forever, and forever
I love you the most in the world
Yeah I'll love you forever and leave you never
Cuz you'll always be my little girl
Sophia also loves the ABCs song and the Spanish count to 10 song from Sesame Street (mom, you know which song I mean!). We sing it in English too. Between Travis and I, someone's always singing to her! What's super fun is that now she tries to sing along! She also loves playing with her harmonica, flute, and keyboard. And pretending everything is a drum! And she loves dancing. It's so interesting to discover how musical babies are!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh soo cute!!! I love, love "Mommy Loves Her Baby!!" Sophia is lucky she has such a musical family!