Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Counting!

Well, this isn't the best example of Sophia's counting prowess, but it's the best that she'll do in front of a camera! For the last couple of months Sophia has been practicing--and loves!--counting. It started with counting up to five, and in the last couple of weeks she's started counting up to ten. She counts EVERYTHING! The only number she has a little trouble with is 9...as you can see in the video she sometimes says "one" instead of "nine." If she isn't focusing she'll even start counting all over again instead of going on to say "ten!" I have no idea why she finds nine and one interchangeable. Coming soon: counting to ten in Spanish! She almost has it down!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Holy crap! She really is a GENIUS!!! I can't believe that she is actually counting THINGS; I'm not sure if Joseph even has that concept down. WOOWWWW. Now I can't post anything cause my kid is a total slacker. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Uhm, I'm impressed, too: I don't think others her age can do this.

RB