Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some Random-ness...

Twin torture! We saw the twins last week...I think children who grow up as an only child or as twins have very different ideas about personal space! Haha. They had fun anyway! (Does William look like he's in love in the top photo or what??)

A few notes:
*Sophia's latest Sophia-ism:
1. We say "aspirator" she says "asser-bator." Go ahead. Say it out loud; it's more funny that way!
*Sophia now says "please, "thank you," and "bless you" very regularly. Hooray for manners!
*Sophia loves anything having to do with reading! She will listen to stories without pictures, and even adult magazine articles (like National Geographic--one of her faves!). She can also identify most upper and lower case letters, and can give a word or two for the letter (like "T for Turtle" and "Travis."). We're not freak-parents...she likes this stuff!
* Sophia is wild, independent, and pushing boundaries! And has AMAZING tantrums! She climbs on everything, loves to wrestle and get tossed around, has started hitting a bit (boo), and does things that are against the rules when we aren't looking (like climbing on the table or putting her foot in the dog's water bowl). Just in case anyone thought she was an angel!
*Sometimes she IS an angel. She plays by herself very well, loves giving kisses and hugs, and says "I love you" and "I love you so much" with wild abandon! One of my favorites? She constantly requests a "family hug," when Travis and I pick her up and squish her between us and cover her in kisses. It's the sweetest! :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

wtf--somehow I missed the, "she knows her letters capitol and lower case"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck?? Joseph doesn't know any, I don't think! You must be freak parents. Ok, just kidding, I know, I know, she is a genious. I don't know if I am for their union anymore though; she will show him up too much!