Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

So I was trying to explain to my mom how we've rearranged our living/dining areas, and I decided to just post a picture! It's so much more cozy this way... feels more "lived-in!"
And the fall/Halloween outdoor decs, for fun :) The little white things along the front walk are little ghosts that Sophia helped me stuff with leaves on Friday... it was so warm we were out there in tank-tops!
New kitchen adventures: home-made croutons! I KNOW I'm a dork for posting this BUT I have to share because this was such a heavenly discovery... I made these croutons by toasting chopped up leftover homemade Rosemary focaccia in a skillet with lots of olive oil and they are the BEST croutons I have ever had in my life--I can't believe I didn't try this sooner! They were so divine that even Travis (who does not care for croutons) stood there with me eating them warm out of the pan. I fully intend to start baking hundreds of loaves of rosemary focaccia so I can eat nothing but croutons all winter! Haha
That warm weather I bragged about above? Yeah, it's gone now. Check out Sophia's new pea coat! I love it; I think she looks like such a little lady! You have to ignore her puffy little face, though, she has quite the little cold :(
My cutie!

No comments: