Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Funny/Silly Questionnaire:

I stole this questionnaire off of my BF, Ruth's, blog (www.stilltheflowersgrow.blogspot.com), just for fun!

1. If you could be in any TV show when you were a kid what would it be?
For all the TV I watched as a kid I can't think of anything! I actually really liked the "Little House on the Prairie" series and had a very idealized view of prairie life... I'm sure I would have loved being in that show. I can more readily think of books I would have liked to have lived in!

2. What has been your favorite Christmas gift as a child?
Definitely my hamster. Snuggles.

3. What actress would you want to play you if your life was a movie?
This is not the actress who should play me, but the actress I would want to play me: Cameron Diaz!

4. What decade fad do you wish would come back?
Everything from the 60's... long hair and cute peasant clothes especially!

5. What song describes your life?
The song "Beautiful Day" (U2) really resonates with me.

6. What was your favorite subject in school?
Always English! My favorite class ever was Critical Theory in college. I also really liked my philosophy courses.

7. If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
Sitting in an office at home, writing for a living

8. If you could be any animal, what would be and why?
I would be one of my cats: spoiled, lazy, independent and free to do whatever and come home to food and a cozy bed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was funny and hope to share this with all on Christmas..thanks dude!


Questionnaire