Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

A few words...

Here is a (very incomplete!) list of a few of the things that Sophia has said lately that gave me pause:

"Mommy, please may I go to the zoo?"

"I need coffee! Just like mommy and daddy!"

"Sophia feels frustrated."

"Soy Dora!" (Translation: "I'm Dora!")

"Don't call me Sophia! I'm Garlic!"

"Is there a whale under my bubbles?"

"He's a tramp, but I love him."

And a recent conversation:
Sophia: "Mommy, take it off?"
Me: "Take what off?"
Sophia: "My body? I don't want it."
Me: "But where will your heart live?"
Sophia: "On the beach."

That might have been one of the most thought-provoking conversations I've had in a long time! I'm still thinking it over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, thanks.

RB

Ruth said...

SOoo great! Glad you decided to share. More please ;-)