Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

RECITAL VIDEO!!!

Unfortunately, Blogger cannot handle this movie of Sophia's ballet performance (it's like 2 min long), so here's the link to it on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94thEWm7rBY&feature=youtu.be

Note: The hilariously silly ballerina is not Sophia. :) They are the same size, age (3) and color hair, and I realized after I watched this on Youtube that it's pretty easy to mix them up! Sophia is mostly on the far left in the video. The silly ballerina is a spitfire named Riley. I think all the girls were pretty darn cute! 

4 comments:

Meredith said...

That was hysterical. Sophia got to lead some of it! I was thinking ballet would be a great thing for Henri as she's sooooo girly, but I had no idea there was so much pagentry/time involvement. Maybe I'll rethink this....

your brudda chris said...

cute, cute, cute!

Ruth said...

So cute!!

Ruth said...

Also, ballet classes for kids can take many forms Meredith!