Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A few "Sophia-isms"

I have been collecting some of Sophia's funny comments for the last couple of months. She cracks me up! And suprises me. Every day.

Here is a conversation I had with her:
Sophia: "What does beautiful mean?"
Me: "Beautiful, like a beautiful mountain. Like a beautiful princess."
Sophia: "Yes."
Me: "Is Sophia beautiful?"
Sophia: "Yes."
Me: "Is mommy beautiful?"
Sophia: "Yes."
Me: "Is daddy beautiful?"
Sophia (laughing): "NO! Daddy can't be beautiful! He's a daddy!"
Me: "What can daddy be?"
Sophia: "A beautiful sweater."

Sophia: "You know why I'm allergic to dogs? Because I'm sick of dog hair!"

We say "Palomino"
Sophia says "Halloween-o" (she has since figured this one out!)

We say "potato" or "tomato"
Sophia says "Topato" (still! That's my favorite one!)

Sophia: "Mommy do you want to play this game with me? It's very hard. It will be challenging for you."

Sophia: "French fries aren't gross! They don't got meat in them!"

Sophia: "Can I go to work a lot like you, mommy?" (heartache!)

Sophia: "Mommy? I love you a bunch."

Sophia: "What does 'thing' mean?" (wow, that was a tough one!)

Sophia: "Mommy, an amazing supper would be pizza and pie!" (Agreed, but I also threw a salad in there) :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh my, those are all so sweet. Though I love her "challenging game" comment, haha! I doubt she was making a backhanded comment about you being gone from her regarding work; I think she is looking forward to being able to do what her super mom does. How did you end up explaining "thing"?