Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prairie Play time! And a note about returning to work

 Yesterday it was in the 50's and sunny after I brought Sophia home for school, so I wrapped Kaia up in the Moby wrap and us 3 girls went racing out into the prairie in front of our house!
 Soph loves rolling around in the long grass!

 We decided to hop in the car and drive a mile up the road to an official prairie trailhead, as the sun was setting
 Sophia had grandpa's binoculars along and used them every once in a while to look for deer and coyotes :)

 Sophia likes taking pictures :)
We love the prairie! A sidenote for those of you who are wondering: I returned to work today and it went really really well! Kaia slept until 8 for daddy and had 2 bottles (of mommy's milk of course!) and slept all morning... Travis wore her in the sling and was able to get Sophia off to school with time to spare! I think he feels like superdad! I was greeted at work with hugs and kisses and jumped right into a big project... it felt awesome! Today I was blessed with having my cake and eating it too :)

No comments: