Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby!

I love the bassinet and changing table! That's a really cute mobile hanging above the changing table, and a cute little bouncy seat on the floor next to it!

Dali loves the new changing table!



On Sunday one of Travis' sisters, Laura, loaned us a ton of baby stuff! Last night we spent hours putting everything together and rearranging the nursery, and I am SO excited to have so many wonderful things for the baby! It's amazing how much better it makes me feel about bringing a baby home...I didn't realize how much I was starting to stress out about not being completely ready! And I still have 3 months! :)
We are planning to go shopping this weekend for curtains and a throw rug for the baby's room, and then I think it will look a lot cuter. Right now it's still kind of bare. But, I love the bassinet and changing table that Laura's letting us borrow! As you can see, our cats love the new stuff too! I'm starting to feel a little more ready...


1 comment:

Ruth said...

So you already know I am totally jealous, but that is because it is soo beautiful! Love it. Have I told you I didn't get the crib until less then 2 weeks before my due date? I guess we go about things a little differently. Or is that ditherently? Brad won't let me forget that ever since you told him.

Congrats on 28 weeks!