Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Pictures!

One angle of the nursery...the color's a little funky in this shot! The rocking chair is piled high with the blanket and pillows that we take to our "Prepared Childbirth" class each week.
One of the closets! HOLY COW this stuff is SO LITTLE! Yes, our lightcord is actually baling twine. Now all we need is the horse...
Um, random shot of our #1 baby (Suki).
Look how big I am! Almost 37 weeks preggers!
I cut all my hair off!
The far wall of the nursery
Another angle (that 2nd closet is full of my clothes that I haven't been able to fit into for at least 2 months!)
The near wall of the nursery...I love the little giraffe growth chart on the door!

Today is our first ultrasound, so stay posted for more exciting news! (And possibly pictures). :)


1 comment:

Manga Dork said...

That is such a cute nursery!!