Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

New friends, New York, and New Year's celebrations!

Grammy and Sophia reading a book during a lull in activity
On Tuesday we had a playdate with Wyatt. I went to school with his dad! (Peter Moyer). Wyatt is BEAUTIFUL...and SO mellow!

Sophia loves wearing her kid harness from uncle Chris and aunt Sammy...it's a horsey!
Wyatt and Sophia jamming
Reading with Grammy
Another lull... Sophia still loves to put leashes on dogs and try to walk them around!
New York! We met my Grandparents on Wednesday at an AMAZING restaurant called Brio's in Phoenicia. It was so good!


Grammy and sophia read a lot of books!
After lunch we went back to Grandpa and Grandma's house to hang out for a bit... Grandma, myself, and Sophia going for a ride on dad!

Dad and grandpa
Aunt Melanie buzzed in for a few minutes, and Sophia was great with her!
Aunt Melanie and Sophia checking out "Great Grandpa"
Sophia was obsessed with a big old goose...of course she called it a duck!

Joseph and Sophia on the way to the girls' Christmas party on New Year's Eve!

Auntie Jenna was AMAZING with the kiddos!

Joseph and Sophia kept going up the stairs...hmm...wonder what they were up to...

MORE tickling!!!

We gave Joseph his first Hannukah-oriented present...a dreidel book!
The whole crew! Jenna, Ruth, myself, Michele and the two lovebirds, Joseph and Sophia!

After the girls' Christmas party Ruth and I convinced her dad (Robert) to come to Dan's Place in Bristol for a celebratory drink! We rang in the new year together over drinks and good conversation...great way to start a new year!
And then we had to regress and go to the bars in Middlebury to party with some old high school friends! Here's Jesse, Jesse, and Ruth

Ok, ruth, don't kill me for posting this picture! You and Jesse just look like you're having such a great time!
Jesse is just as mature as ever

Another old high school friend (who also has a kid!) Rodney, with Ruth and Jesse

Today (New Year's Day) we went for a little sled ride around Lincoln...very Vermonty! (Hehe)...it was even an L.L. Bean sled!!!

She loved her little sled ride!

Checking out the river by Lincoln center (across from the General Store)

Heading home for a nap with pop-pop!

2 comments:

Michele @ make/do said...

Thank you for coming over on New Year's Eve! I plan to post some pictures soon.

PS--I noticed Darryl in "his chair" in the corner of one of the pictures. I think he had a good time.

Ruth said...

Errr. I don't know wether to let you leave the crappo pics of me or not! Well, we had fun, and I guess that is what matters. Next time I will have to take out my camera more so I can post all the pics that highlight my beauty. I'll get you back! PS My son is beautiful and calm too, right?? ;)

Thanks for having us Michele--it was great to get together! I do approve of the photo of all of us-- It is great! And Darryl was a trooper too.