Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last of Vermont!

This is the church that I grew up attending (the United Church of Lincoln). It's such a cute small-town church! I go every Sunday that I'm in VT...it's a quintessential part of "being home." Sophia and I were both christened (baptized) at this church and are members! It's a long-distance relationship! Haha
I took these church pics during Alice's wedding rehearsal on Fri night. This view is from the balcony!
After the rehearsal we had dinner by the river at my parents' place! It was so fun to just hang out and relax a little before the wedding!
We can't hang out outside without a fire! Sophia with her Grandpa :)

A handful of us ended up staying around the fire until well after midnight...we had a lot of fun around that fire, as you can tell from the look on my brothers' faces!

Getting our hair done Saturday morning! That's Ruth in the chair!
Alice (the bride) and her flower girl...pretty hair!
Just about ready!

I thought this was classy :)

Alice with her mom, Francoise


Getting the veil!
Beautiful bride :)

Bridesmaids! Me, Ruth, Lindsey (we all went to Lincoln Elementary and Mt Abe high with Alice!) And the Matron of Honor in front, Alice's sis in law, Virginia!

Mrs and Mr Quesnel!
Another Mt Abe High friend Jordan (one of my bridesmaids!) was at the wedding and reception with her boyfriend, Jason

Jordan and Ruth

Alice and her new husband, Richard. So sweet!

Sophia had a swingin' good time!


So Alice married into a farm family...I'm not sure what this was about, but it was sure funny watching the best man (Alice's brother in law) dance in that Pig Trough!

Good times!
Have I mentioned that we like to party around fires?! That's how we roll in VT!

You know it's a serious bonfire when you need a tractor to move around the fuel! (They burned a truckload of apple crates!)

Ruth hangin with my dad by the fire


Brother Sky with Ruth and Travis behind them (by the bar, of course!)

That was one long, fun night!
Waiting at the Chicago airport! We got back to MN at about 6pm yesterday (Monday). So long, VT! See you next summer!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Uggghhh, why did I never fix my awful hair???? And maybe someone was having a little tiny bit too much fun . . . but it sure was fun! ;-) SOOOOOO glad to hang with you and all your fam! MOVE TO VT!