Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Recent Pics!

Sophia had some more bonding time with Levi last week!

Kari got suckered into reading to them

Last Friday night we had Kari, Aaron and Levi over for dinner...I know that Sophia is blurry in this picture, but the important part is Levi's kissing strategy! He really goes for it! I think he got half of her face :)

Levi stayed up way past his bedtime...he was such a trooper!

Sophia gets so excited when she hangs out with Levi. She was freaking out for the camera!


She can get intense about saying "cheese" for the camera!

On Saturday we went up to Grand Forks to visit with some of Travis' cousins. We met at Happy Joe's...one of those kid pizza places with lots of games! Sophia LOVED the game room!

At first she was scared of this car, then I couldn't get her out of it! And now she freaks out for all of those motorized kid things you see at the mall, Toys R Us, etc.

This is Travis' cousin, Erin's, son....so...Sophia's 2nd cousin? 3rd? I'll never figure this out!
On Tuesday we had our neighborhood block party for Moorhead's "Night to Unit" event. I helped plan the kid activities! It was really fun :)


Some firemen came with an engine for the kids to check out...Sophia loved it!

Love the face
HERE IT IS! I had to do some posing with my new motorcycle! (We call it the "kitty bike" because that makes Sophia like it). It is MY motorcycle, but I think both Travis and I will use it to commute to our jobs. The next goal is to get Travis a (running) motorcylce, but that can wait. I'm studying for my motorcylce endoresment now! I hope to start practicing after VT! I'm excited to try something new and fun that Travis is very passionate about :) I'm hoping it will be something exciting that we can share!

Yeah. I had to.

Last night we were thrilled to attend the wedding of Travis Nelson and Stephanie! Sophia loved the other girls there!


It was a beautiful wedding! Recognize the bridesmaid dresses???

We did NOT plan this! Travis Nelson's little niece, Olivia, had the same dress as Sophia!

The reception was awesome! :) We had an amazing time! Congratulations, Stephanie and Travis!!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

WOW!!! You all have been VERY busy. It looks like Sophia is having so much fun! And, of course, the bike is as HOTTTTT as it's rider ;-) You look amazing! I actually think it is pretty special that you are trying something new that is important to Trav. You all rock.

~jackly