Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Horsing Around!

 The day after we returned from FL my father in law, Ralph, came with my sister in law and her 3 kids to help us move our horse to a new stable. First the cousins had a little play-time! Ava is getting so big... she turned 1 year old today!

 Sophia and DJ always play so well...
 Travis checked on Margie on the 2nd (the day after the move), and these pics are from the 4th... I had the day off so we all went up to the new barn to play with Margie. She got pretty sweaty in the 95 degree heat! Travis and Sophia took her for a good little ride. Sophia loves to canter with daddy!
 Am I biased, or is Margie the most beautiful horse in the world? :)
 My lil cowgirl!

No comments: