Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

A(nother) Busy Week!

 Last week we enjoyed our last big "summer kitsch" event: Concordia College's Community Corn Feed. Concordia is just 4 blocks from our house and is a lovely private college, but I have to say... their mascot (a corn cob... they're called the "Cobbers") is kinda dorky! Sophia wasn't so sure about the mascot, but she really loved the bouncers and kids activities!



 The corn was AMAZING!
 Sophia continues to adore barrel trains!

 My 34 week preggers picture! I'm getting REALLY big now, and my old friend (edema) is back. Things are getting awkward... uncomfortable... I'm just hanging in, waiting for the end!
 Sophia had her first day of school on Tuesday!!! I didn't cry this year :) She was SO excited to be back. I love the Montessori model; when she got into her classroom she said hello to the teacher and then pulled out her work mat and got busy with a craft project. She loves her preschool!

 Sophia also had her first day of gymnastics this week! She took it very seriously :)
I can't even describe this gymnastics place; it's crazy! They have so many stations and it's just huge. The kids had a lot of fun trying out the rock climbing wall at the end of the session! We are headed to Lake Bemidji today for the long weekend... looks like nice weather and a lovely end to summer!

No comments: