Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Circus time and LOTS of baby faces!

 Baby faces! I just couldn't delete any of these pics, even though they are so similar :) Kaia is just the happiest, most smiley baby! She's always ready to give anyone a big, dimply smile!




 We suddenly have flocks of super fat robins hanging out around our place. Surely a sign that spring MUST be on its way?? Sometime this year?!
 Kaia has lots of baby toys, but some of her favorite things are mundane kitchen items!

 On Saturday the 13th we went to the circus! Yes, I have issues with circuses and their use of animals BUT... I get free tickets from work and Sophia adores the circus. What's a mom to do?!
 The girls look a little crabby... we hit the 10am circus. Ouch.

 Cotton candy: breakfast of champions!
 Sisters at the circus!

 One of the highlights is having a glowing toy to wave around when they turn the lights out.
 Sophia with her toy... we didn't let her get a noisy one this year :)
 The tigers were a big hit

 My favorite act: an Appaloosa horse that gave the "cowboy" a rought time!
 The horse knocked him over and pulled off his boots :)
 And hat. Such a cute act!
 We sat near my Administrative Assistant, Bonnie, and she ended up holding Kaia for close to 1/2 an hour.  Kaia goes to anyone! BIG difference from my first baby :)
 Sophia adored these little ponies with brightly colored manes and tails! They were super cute; I just wish they hadn't been forced to wear check-reins to keep their necks arched. Not nice. (See the trouble that an animal lover has at a circus?) :)
 Sophia's FAVORITE act was actually the trick-motorcycles! The stands went nuts for this act.
 The requisite back-flip!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

LOVE the Kaia faces!!!!!!!!!! SOOO cute! And I too attend circuses now, whereas when I was a teenager I protested at one of them! Of course around here ours aren't as big as yours and don't usually have any animals. My very favorite is the kids circus "Circus Smirkus." Looks like lots of fun!