Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Travis!

Today we celebrated Travis' 30th birthday! In honor of his birthday, I would like to list a few of my favorite things about the man I was lucky enough to marry (don't worry, it's all very PG! Haha):
1. He rolls up the toothpaste from the bottom. I'm too lazy to do this, but I am happy to reap the benefits!
2. Travis baby-talks with Kaia. A LOT.
3. Sophia acts super goofy with Travis, and I know it's because he's more relaxed and silly than I am. Hey, one of us has to be a disciplinarian! :)
4. I'm glad I married a goof-ball, because I'm kind of a stress-ball!
5. I married the hardest-working man I've ever met.
6. I married the only person I've met who loves horses as much as I do!
7. Travis might have the biggest heart of anyone I know.
8. Travis loves and respects me, and works hard on our marriage.
9. We "play" together! Most of our "fun time" is stuff that we do together... from family time at our state park to running to dinner parties... if couples who play together really stay together then we are definitely staying together for at least a lifetime! :)
10. For the sake of a round number: I love a man who can carry a tune!

 We had lunch at Mexican Village today, where I coordinate with the staff to have Travis be thoroughly embarrassed. They took Sophia to the back, loaded up their crew and her with maracas, and came out with lots of clapping and sparkling candles and singing for Travis!
 Love birthdays :)
We ended things with margarita pie! YUM! Happy Birthday, Travis!

No comments: