Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Mural Progress!

Sophia was clipping nails tonight :)
And, more progress on the wall mural! One more mare and a foal to go, and then we'll start painting the landscape in! This is tedious, but it's also really nice to paint again. I haven't been in touch with my "inner painter" since I left VT six years ago! I did use a projector to pencil in the images, but the painting I have to figure out myself from the photos, which is a very fun challenge! We're getting there!





1 comment:

Ruth said...

That mural is the greatest thing! LOVE it and that you are being your creative amazing self! And kiddo parties are the best (when you are not the host that is). Email me all sorts of details ;-)