Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Sophia-isms"

"When I grow up I'm going to be a kindergartener!"

"I fell in love with that boy" (playground romance!).

"My foot died!" (Sometimes she "gets stuck" in a passe during ballet practice!).

Sophia: "I wish we had a minivan."
Me: "We don't need a minivan; minivans are for huge familes."
Sophia: "But you're huge!"

Sophia: "Are we going to the liquore store?"
Me: "Why would we be going there?"
Sophia: "To get daddy beer. Daddy loves beer!" (Not true; I'm the one who loves beer!)

"I would like some pizza. We can get pizza, right? There's a place called Papa John's that's open, right?" (This is after throwing up several times in the wee hours of the morning).

"I just took a tiny, standard bite."

"I'm doing a good job," "I'm doing it right," and other phrases to confirm that she's little Ms Perfect! She's exhibiting some of her mom's OCD and competitiveness!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

OMG--sooo cute! Love documenting this kindof stuff. And, you competitive? Perfectionist? Maybe Joseph and Sophia wont be able to make us family Jenn, since somehow Joseph seems to have developed these characteristics quite strongly as well. No idea where he gets it from.