Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Academy's Music Program!

 Bubble joy :) Grandpa Ralph gave Sophia 3 dollars last weekend. We told her which things she could afford at the store... of course she picked the gallon bucket of bubbles! Endless fun!

 Her school music program! I KNOW I posted too many pics of this... I just love how awkward and silly the kids are! Sophia didn't sing as much as I expected. I asked her about this after the performance, and she said "I was nervous because there were so many words." She did the hand motions though!






 The music theme was "take a bit of music." Each class displayed their fruit art at the recital hall!

 After the performance I thought Sophia (and I) deserved an icecream!

 Then we took the dogs for a long, beautiful walk. Gorgeous evening!


 Another thing I love about this city: the planners decided to plant lots of fruit trees, and the spring just explodes with flowering trees! The whole city smells like flowers right now!


Our little house :) Still loving the new paint job!
Yesterday was a BIG day! Up for this weekend: birthday party at the Y, ballet lesson, and trip to Grand Forks to watch the girl cousins perform at their ballet recital! Travis and Sophia were also at the barn today for Margie's visit with the farrier. Busy, busy!

No comments: