Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 We were lucky to enjoy a BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day weekend! (Not as nice as today though... we are at 92 degrees right now! Wow!). Lots of fun outdoor projects! :)
 I finally figured out that, instead of paying $10-20/each on potted arrangements... I can spend $10 on a pack of wave petunias and some accent plants and make several of my own arrangements :)
 Hooray for busting out the sandbox!!! Hours of endless fun!

 We finished prepping the garden! As you can see, several plants came back this year. We also planted a couple rows of hardy spring plants.
 And lots of quality time with Margie yesterday! Excuse my outfit :) I wasn't going for glamour! Margie was a peach... I took her for a 45 min trail ride with just a halter and leadrope... it was heaven!


 Sophia likes to hang out on a barrel while Margie is working on the longe line...
 It's always windy up there!




We had a great time this weekend getting lots of stuff done, having lots of family time, minimal cooking, and Travis made us all breakfast Sunday morning (and I got two very cute cards)... I love a productive, close weekend with my family (with one quiet trail ride involving just me and the horse!)... perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day! Hope all the mothers out there had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love seeing picts of Sophia riding! She looks like such a little lady, so full of poise and confidence.