Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cousins Ballet Recital Videos!

It took me a while to figure out that I could stealthily record the ballet performances (video and flash photography was forbidden), but I did manage to get a few small clips of the girls performing! This was my first little girl ballet recital, and it was so great for me because I realized something: when you're not the mom watching your daughter with a critical eye, you are an audience member who is 100% enjoying lovely performances, and, in my case, I was a relative who just felt tremendous pride and happiness. All three of the girls were just beautiful and wonderful! It's AMAZING what these little girls can do. We enjoyed the whole show! I'm going to keep that in mind when Sophia has her little recital next month. Hopefully I will enjoy it and love it, flaws and all!
Here is one of Gabby's performances...
Magdalene
Jaylin - loved these beautiful costumes!


Magdalene - After this performance Sophia leaned back in her chair and sighed and said, "I loved that."
Gabby - Unfortunately this is just a tiny clip. It was a really fun dance!

And the prima ballerinas, Travis and Sophia!

No comments: