Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Sophia the pony trainer!

 Sophia has been riding Pepper almost every day! She now rides him by herself VERY comfortably in our apple orchard and fairly comfortably down the road (with mom or dad close by!). She can get him to walk, stop, and turn by herself, and she slides off him by herself too. She also loves leading him EVERYWHERE (basically walks him like a dog!) and we have to keep an eye on her because she'll clip a leadrope to his halter, tie him up, and then leave... we're setting some boundaries. :) HERE IS A LINK FOR A QUICK VIDEO OF SOPHIA AND PEPPER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKsY8tE07uI&feature=youtu.be
 The girls crawling around this week! It's getting harder to snap photos of Kaia because as soon as I kneel down at her level she sprint-crawls to me!
I snapped this pic this morning of Travis and Kaia... I brought her into bed at 3:30 last night for nursing and when I woke up I realized that she had wiggled over to Travis. Traitor. :) See the flashlight on the nightstand? We are currently experiencing a bout of severe storms... last night the power was flickering as a storm with high wind and continuous lighting passed by. I am NOT a fan of listening to hail on our glass skylights! Looks like more headed our way tonight... summer has arrived!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh my, Sophie is so brave! I bet she loves having an oversized dog :) And I just love little girls with their daddies. They both look adorable