Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mostly Vermont!

Sisters in one of my favorite matching outfits, hanging out at home in Glyndon


Sophia and her daddy :)

Bed time!

We took the girls in the bike cart for the first time. I ran 4 miles and Travis had the bike... with all of the loose gravel around our house I think I had the better deal!

Our baby barn swallows on June 26!

VERMONT!!! We flew in on Thursday evening, June 27. This is Friday morning down by the swimming hole at my parents' place. Kaia with her Grammy!


Sophia finding strawberries in the yard




The river was raging and murky from all the rain and flooding, but we still enjoyed it!


VERY excited for a story! :)

Later on Friday we headed to Auntie Alice's farm to visit Alice and little Ethan

Sophia was very excited to rescue a frog on the deck from Ethan's toy car


Such a beautiful view...


One of my very best friends, Alice, with Kaia!

This is the only pic I got that evening at my other best friend, Ruth's, house. We had a wonderful visit with Ruth and her son, Joseph, and my old college roommate and friend Michele!

On Saturday the 29th we drove over to New Hampshire to visit my Sister in law, Sammy, and brother Chris at their new restaurant!
Chris working in the kitchen!

Sophia with Kaia and their Grammy outside the restaurant




Kaia with my dad (AKA Pop-Pop!)

We headed to the Montshire museum with Sammy and Chris. We LOVE this children's science museum!

Kaia is really into all things techie





The spin table is always a favorite!

I love the cloud table


Kaia with her uncle Chris


Kaia with her Aunt Sammy



Sophia played in the Montshire's water park... it didn't bother her a bit that we didn't have a swimsuit. In fact, when her underwear got too soggy and heavy for her taste, she just went commando! (We had her put her undies back on!)


We loved going to my little childhood church on Sunday morning. Sophia adores the "Children's Moment!"


Sisters :)

Kaia with my baby brother's girlfriend, Aunti Berta!

After church we had lots of friends and family over for an early birthday celebration for Sophia! Kaia enjoyed visiting with Lynn and Linda, who own the beautiful B & B up on the mountain where Travis and I were married :)

Sophia loved her ponies present from uncle Chris and Aunt Sammy!

Alice and her son Ethan hanging out with Kaia


Ethan checking out dad's wood pile for sugaring season :)


Some of the crew!


Strawberry birthday cake... yum!


Kaia with her uncle Sky :)

Auntie Ruth and Joseph helping Sophia with her lego set


Dad and Alice's hubby and Joseph putting together Sophia's Polly Pocket play set... it was complicated! :)


Hanging with my girls :)


On Monday the 1st we went to the historic Morgan Horse Farm in Middlebury, VT.

Grammy bought us 7 raffle tickets for this foal! You never know!!!



UVM Morgans are so amazing



The historic Morgan Horse farm barn! Built in the 1700s!
River day at my parents! Ruth's son, Joseph, enjoyed a ride in dad's "duece-and-a-half"



We fought the current to get to our traditional play-rock across the river!



Sophia, me, Joseph, Ruth, Ethan and Alice! (Kaia was napping AND I didn't want to try to haul her across the raging river!)



Being attacked! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely photo of sophia topless in her panties.