Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Few Recent Sophia-isms

"I love you the bestest!"
"You're sweet."
"Your bedroom is my office."
"I'm working on my health insurance." (???)
"I'm going to work now! I'll be back!"
"I'm too exhausted" (to talk about her school day. She says this everyday when I ask how school was!)
"I'm just little." (Her favorite new excuse).
"Why? Why? Why?"
Me: "Why don't you like Shrek anymore?"
Sophia: "Because yogas are too scary!"
(She means "ogres.")
"I'm pregnant!"
"I love sperms." (Sophia LOVES conception/fetal development videos. However, this has expanded her vocabulary in embarrassing ways!).
"Tadpole and me can ride Margie double-saddle." (She calls the fetus "Tadpole").
"I'm flying to the city of Japan, in Italy."
"Can I have a pet worm?"
"Why is there no fun for me?" (I was asking her to clean up her toys!)


1 comment:

Meredith said...

Haha; "I love sperms". LOL. You have a gorgeous daughter, and I can't wait to see photos of her and Tadpole on Margie :)