Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Day of Spring!

For the first day of spring Sophia's Academy distributed paper plates for the families to turn into bonnets, and then the children had a parade!Sophia and her little friend, Gowri
The parade :)
This morning we went to the El Zagal Shriner's circus! Cotton candy at 9:30 in the morning is a breakfast for champions! (I did make Sophia eat a bagle first, lest you think I'm totally crazy!).
We all really enjoyed the aerial acrobats!
Snow cones in flashing-light cups... Sophia also scored a flashing light toy and we had popcorn... I'm glad the tickets were free because the goodies sure added up!
The elephants... We visited them during intermission and they struck me as being so sad that I started crying. Pregnancy hormones + being an animal lover = major anthropomorphism. But, really, I don't think the elephants and tigers are especially happy! We did have a good time... Sophia loves the circus :)

No comments: