Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quickie Post!

 My pregnant friends will be excited to know that, despite a 4 year age gap, my girls are rapidly becoming great playmates and best friends! Sophia made a "picnic snack" in the reading room a couple of nights ago and it was so cute to watch the girls enjoy the picnic together.

 The moon rising over the prairie on Monday night

 The sun rise on Tuesday morning. I just love, love, love our prairie!

 Travis and Kaia on Tuesday morning... snuggle bugs!!!
 Sophia carries Kaia around EVERYWHERE now, and Kaia loves it! Sophia was spinning Kaia in circles last night and Kaia was giggling hysterically. Then crawling/falling like a drunk. Too funny!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Aw, I love seeing how close they are; the love the two share really comes out. And Kaia and her daddy are just adorable. How is the prairie in winter? I guess I have read too many tales of settlers freezing to death and it scares me! But your photos make it look so gorgeous...