Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Baby Belly Shot!


I know that mom's going to be checking my blog soon, so I was desperate to get a good "baby belly" shot up! So desperate that I resorted to taking my own picture! I know, slightly pathetic, but at least with the white shirt against the brown door you can really see it! Plus, the shirt is so tight you REALLY get to see just what shape my tummy is taking! See those wrinkles under the shirt? The bottom wrinkle would be the maternity pants (they were my mom's!) and the top wrinkle is the top of the "Bella Band" that Ruth gave me (it's an elastic band that covers my whole tummy and is useful for holding up maternity pants, as well as pants that no longer can be buttoned!).

3 comments:

Ruth said...

This is SOOO cute! You are adorable. I am glad that the bella band worked out. Can't wait to see you get bigger and bigger!

Ruth said...

This is old now!! Another!

JG said...

Oh my goodness! It's a week and a half old! You are SO demanding! ;D