Next Comes 5!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tummy Pictures

So, since a certain SOMEBODY has been pestering me for pictures of my bulging belly (Ruth, you know who you are!) haha--I decided to take a couple of quick tummy pictures this morning. Hopefully this weekend I can remember to get Travis to take some cuter ones! For now, this is what I have...at exactly 23 weeks!
The tummy is dressed and ready for work!
The tummy earlier, pooching out!
Profile shot of the tummy...notice how I can no longer effectively "suck it in"! (Believe me, I'm trying!)


5 comments:

Ruth said...

Beautiful!!!! I love it! More, more, more! You are so adorable!

My only complaint is that for some reason you can't click on your pictures and make them blow up bigger. Can you take them with a higher resolution??? I want to look at that amazing tummy close-up. Oh I wish I could touch it and feel little Romia kick!!

LOVE YOU!

JG said...

You complainer! Unfortunately, I still haven't found the cable for my camera...since we're done unpacking now I think it's a goner! All of the recent pics on this blog are from my cell phone, so that's why you can't get "close-ups." We'll get a camera cable soon! (The dog gets eye surgery first). :D

Anonymous said...

Imagine if your belly button ring exploded off? :)

You look great! So happy to hear about the kicking. You should be getting some great bonding action with the baby now!

I didn't have class last week, so we weren't able to email back and forth. I missed it! But on Monday, class starts up again, so I'll be online. Hope to talk to you then!

It's not fair that we Vermonters don't get to see you when you're pregnant! Wish we had teleporters!

-Michele

JG said...

Aw, Michele...I wish there were teleporters too! Think of how good that would be for environment. It's ok, though...I'm just fine with fewer people seeing me when I'm gigantic!
I hope my belly ring doesn't explode off. I'm keeping an eye on it! (Seriously, I do worry about that...the skin is getting stretched!)
EMAIL ME LATER ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE!

where is the balance said...

Thank god i was wondering when you were going to start putting picts up. Beautiful! I love u too. busy hard times around vt. Long winters make people crazy. ARRG. wondering what could be so bad about becoming a pirate with my folks in the fall. ...alas spring is here...but its currently snowing.